Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In-spir-ation


As of late, I have been having an hard time finding inspiration to make music. Either I'm too tired from work or I have to search for new music for one of the nights that I DJ. Let's face it. There isn't a whole lot inspiring music that has been coming out lately. I came home early from work one day and started going through my old Cubase files on my PC. I was primarily making Hip-Hop at this time in my life. All of a sudden I stumbled on a file named "MikeDelick House." No it can't be my first attempt at making an House track. I proceeded to load it and voila inspiration via 1999 ASR10.

Its a nice little down tempo track with some African chanting and some very bright percussion throughout the song. Check it out. I 've made 4 tracks since I listened to this one.

Mike Delick
Download

No comments:

 

yasmin lawsuit